- Show ONE – 10am
- Tea Time – 11:30am
- Solo, Duet, Trio Showcase – 12:30pm
- Tea Time – 3:15pm
- Show TWO – 4:30pm
This year Dynamic Movements will be holding a Candy Land Tea, pictures with Santa, multiple Holiday shows, and a dance team solo, duet, trio showcase. Each student will perform 1 group with his or her age group during the Holiday recital. All types of classes (tap, jazz, hip-hop, tumble etc.) are combined and each participant must attend extra rehearsals.
The Holiday Recital routines are not rehearsed during weekly classes. This is a separate dance and costume from the June recital. To participate, dancers will need to pay a $40 recital fee which includes a program, two tickets to the recital/showcase (performers do not need a ticket), and also admission to the tea for the performer. Additional tickets for the tea and recital/showcase may be purchased the week before the performance and the tea. There is also a $60 fee for their Christmas Recital costume and a $10 rehearsal fee. In order to have the costumes fit as best as possible, we ask that you take some measurements of your child (chest, waist, and girth) fill out the form below and return to the office with the $110 fee before October 25. We will not be able to take any forms after October 25. Thank you and we are excited to celebrate the holiday season with all of our Dynamic Movements Family.
Important dates for the recital are listed below:
- Friday Nov 8: Creative Movements 5:00pm-5:30pm, Ages 3-4 and Ages 5-6 5:30pm-6:30pm, Ages 7-8 and Ages 9-11 6:45pm-7:45pm, Ages 12-18 and Adult 7:45pm-8:45pm
- Friday Nov 15: Creative Movements 5:00pm-5:30pm, Ages 3-4 and Ages 5-6 5:30pm-6:30pm, Ages 7-8 and Ages 9-11 6:45pm-7:45pm, Ages 12-18 an Adult 7:45pm-8:45pm
- Friday Nov 22: Creative Movements 5:00pm-5:30pm, Ages 3-4 and Ages 5-6 5:30pm-6:30pm, Ages 7-8 and Ages 9-11 6:45pm-7:45pm, Ages 12-18 an Adult 7:45pm-8:45pm
- Sunday Dec 8: Creative Movements 3:00pm-3:30pm, Ages 3-4 and Ages 5-6 3:30pm-4:30pm, Ages 7-8 and Ages 9-11 4:45pm-5:45pm, Ages 12-18 and Adult 5:45pm-6:45pm
- Dec 13: DRESS REHEARSAL at Kings Fork Middle School- Time TBA
- Dec. 14: *SHOWTIME* Holiday Recital, tea, and showcase King’s Fork Middle School- Time TBA
*Each age group will be split and assigned to a show time, as well as tea time.
If you are interested in participating in the 2013 Holiday Recital please fill out the attached slip and return to the studio no later than October 25. We are unable to take any sign-ups after October 25 to ensure a timely costume distribution. We look forward to this year’s Christmas Recital and can’t wait to teach our new, exciting routines!
Dancer’s Name: __________________________________________________
Phone #: _____________________
Measurements: Chest:___________ Waist:____________ Girth:_____________